Wednesday, November 7, 2012

MOPs

Well today was a great day.
Madi & I got out of the house and made a Super Target run..which always feels like home. Then we went to a MOPS group (Mothers of Preschoolers..for those you you who had no idea there was such a thing).
It was great, I met several nice ladies & Madison was having a blast with the other kids when I picked her up in the nursery.
After MOPs we ran to ALDI to get groceries.. It was literally the busiest I've ever seen an ALDI in my life! But I had a plan to be in & out in 20 minutes.. We were successful!

After getting groceries we went & met Zach for lunch in Omaha. It was an absolutely beautiful day so we walked to a little Mexican food restaurant, surprisingly good for Omaha! Madison decided to try hot salsa & loved it.. Who knew.. That girl has the oddest food palate of any child I know.. Hummus & salsa... Really?
Oh & my mice saga continues, caught two last night.. I've got to get some cats before these things drive me crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment