Friday, November 9, 2012

Heck Yes!

So the electrician is here at the house finally installing the right electrical outlet for our dyer. I can finally wash & dry clothes at our house! I was so tired of going down the street to do laundry!
First world problems... I know , I know.

Also... My hard work has paid off! I've caught no mice & seen no droppings anywhere for 2 days. I've sealed some holes & bleached everything. Hopefully.. I've knocked the problem for now & can get some cats to make sure it doesn't happen again!

Alright now if I can just get direct tv out here to fix my TV issues (once again.. First world problems) the house will be running smoothly!

Oh... I did run out of natural gas last night. So..I was trying to cook & no burners would turn on. Haha. They're supposed to be delivering propane today!

No comments:

Post a Comment