Friday, February 22, 2013

Snow Storm

Well this week was mostly a prepping week for the "Epic" snow storm of the year according to the news forecasts.
Wednesday, Madison and I went into Omaha and bought out ALDI and Super Target... Okay not really, but Zach had me convinced that I need to buy enough food in case we were snowed in for many days.
So I had my snow storm menu all planned out.. it included tons of comfort food, desserts and hot chocolate. 
Yesterday  the storm began around 11am and it was pretty underwhelming... we only got about 7 inches total, and for here in Iowa thats no big deal at all.
However, Zach and I invited the neighbors up for delicious baked ziti, garlic cheese bread, wine and rice crispy treats.
Wish I had photos of the food because it was awesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment