Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Crazy day

Well today was a random & crazy day.. Started off going into the city to get a few items I was unable to find at our little town grocery store. Then I proceeded to 4 different grocery stores to find mint & basil.. Seriously!! None had anything.
Then we were late for our play date & upon arrival we found out everyone else had "no showed" . As we were leaving I thought my little Madison smelled and sure enough we had a major blow out & no I didn't have any spare pants. Luckily a lady at the church said she happened to have some, however they were for a 3yr old.. So we tied them up with a ribbon & rolled them multiple times until they would work.
Then since I had about 20 minutes I ran to whole foods to grab my missing I ingredients..and success!
Then to lunch with daddy & some playing with trains.
Once home I began prepping dinner.. And I lost my train of thought and botched the whole meal.. Oh well! I've given up on today & will try for a fresh day tomorrow.

1 comment: